John Skaggs SFR, SRS
I was born in St. Louis MO and graduated high school here in 1993. Shortly after high school, in 1995, I moved to Memphis TN to attend the University of Memphis in search of a music business degree, but I ended up with a marketing degree instead. I'm pretty sure I'm better off with that education than I would have been.
I got my start in real estate in Memphis TN as an agent back in 2003, but quickly made the transition to a full time real estate investor. I moved back to St. Louis in 2009 and continued my real estate career. I'm proud to say that from my first sale until now (2022) that I have successfully sold over 500 homes.
I know the process of buying and selling a home can be very stressful for some. It's not an easy thing, but it's simple. There is a process that I am very familiar with and to be honest I have a lot of fun doing it.
Although I am familiar with most of St. louis real estate my main area of expertise and focus is South City and North County.
Just edit this element to add your own HTML.
The Welcome Home Realty Group, LLC has a purpose of providing systems to leverage the mortgage markets, home builders, real estate, home supply retail outlets.
With over 60 years of combined experience in real estate, finance, title insurance, lease management, & real estate investing we have united a team to form security for consumers that need help regardless of their current situation.
Our highly trained Real Estate Team is here to assist you in today’s market. In our eyes, nothing is more fulfilling then helping a non believer see the light? If you currently rent, looking to rent, own a home, invest, own a business, we stress value in our first consultation. Our consultants evaluate your current situation, and develop a road map for your goals.
Buy - sell - and focused on investments.
- Consultation on how to prepare your home for viewing.
- Comprehensive marketing plan.
- Professional photos
- Video walkthrough
- 360 video tour.
- Social media marketing.
- Email blast to agents in your market.
- Post card/flyers sent to households in your area.
- Sign in the yard.
- Pricing strategy.
- PPC ads (occasionally.)
- Professional negotiation.
- Professional administration services.
- Proper handling of inspections and repairs.
- Communication with buyer’s agent to make sure things are still going according to plan.
- Communication / scheduling with closing agents.
- Market analysis.
- Listing on MLS
- Listing on all other major platforms such as Zillow, Trulia, and Redfin.
- Lock box and prescreened showings.
- Access to my professional networks.